Tuesday, September 02, 2008

WEEKLY MENU
This is my menu plan for the rest of the week (Wed-Sun). I just plan general meals, then decide each day what we will have. I like doing it this way, because it allows for impromptu dinner company or other plans. My husband likes to be spontaneous and planning this way allows for that, but still gives me the organization and preparation I need.

BREAKFAST:
1/2. Cereal, fruit, milk
3. Oatmeal, milk
4. Green smoothie, toast
5. Waffles, milk

LUNCH:
1. Grilled cheese, apple slices, water
2. Crackers, cheese, grapes, carrots and dip, water
3/4. Leftovers from dinner
5. PB & J, carrots, grapes, water

SNACKS/DESSERT:
-Fruit (apples, grapes, peaches)
-Green Smoothies
-Popcorn (made on the stove with olive oil and sea salt)
-Brownies
-Beignets (made from a mix)
-Raisins
-Popsicles
-Ginger snaps (a gift while Matt was in the hospital)

DINNER:
1. Vegetable soup, homemade bread
2. Lasagna (gift while Matt was in the hospital), salad, homemade bread
3. Cheese and Broccoli baked potato, fruit salad
4. Quesadillas, salad
5. Leftovers

*Creative Commons image from j.fisher on flickr.com

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:28 AM

    Girl, you know we love Beignets at our house. Glad to see you have included them in your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green smoothies - YAY!!!

    I'm excited that apples are coming back into season so I can make spinach/apple/cinnamon smoothies (I call them Green Fluffy Smoothies).

    Cheers,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:40 PM

    For a second I thought the photo was actually of your menu, and that you typed it up for your family like that! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete