Wednesday, September 10, 2008

DAYS NINE AND TEN, AND A CHANGE OF PLANS
Yesterday (Day nine) we ate:

Breakfast: Green smoothies, cereal
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Leftovers

Today (Day ten) we ate:

Breakfast: Green smoothies, cereal
Lunch: Homemade bread with fresh, warm jam, cheese, grapes
Dinner: Matt is going out for wing night with the guys. The kids are having grilled cheese. My friend, Lauren, is coming over for homemade chinese food and project runway.

I know I already have a week's worth of meals planned out and shopped for but I am thinking of changing things up. I would like to try some new recipes such as this and this and this. I have most of the ingredients already, and the few that I need won't cost much. So, I think I might add in some new recipes, along with the menu I already have planned out, to stretch the current menu into two weeks.

*Creative commons image from audinou on flickr.com

1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy, will you be serving the marshmallows and graham crackers as a meal, if so I would like to be invited!!

    ReplyDelete