Friday, September 14, 2007

YUMMY LITTLE PRESENTS


In appreciation of my sweet friends that humor me by reading my random thoughts, and occasionally even leaving me a little comment, I thought I would sent a a thank you gift to one of you. I am really enjoying putting my thoughts out in cyber space, even more when I receive your thoughts in return. Now I see why people say journalling is so theraputic.

So, to say thank you, I am offering up a bottle of my homemade vanilla extract, a small bottle of sheet spray (lemongrass) from Restoration Hardware, and one large bottle of linen spray (white clover) from Caldrea. They smell sooo yummy and are made from all natural ingredients...so no yucky toxins on your sheets. I use the linen spray on my clothes when I iron, and I mist the sheet spray on my bed to freshen them up in between washings. In my mind, linen spray is one of those little things in life that is totally unneccessary but really pleasant and makes you feel slightly decadent. :)

The homemade vanilla is totally delish and ready to use. It is made from high quality vodka and fresh madagascar vanilla beans. You can continue to add vodka to the bottle and it will last for a long time.

All you have to do to be entered is leave me a comment on this post sometime before 8 pm, Thursday (Sept. 20). I will randomly draw a winner then. Make sure you don't leave the comment as 'anonymous'!! Good luck!

14 comments:

  1. You are my most favorite person ever. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your thoughts in cyberspace too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:59 PM

    HI Laurel!!

    You know I enjoy fun gifts!! I am enjoying my SL salt-n-pepper shakers!! I love your blog website. The pictures of your house look very pretty. Take care. Let's do lunch soon.
    Love,
    Holly :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurel, the homemade vanilla sounds like something you should sell. I enjoy reading your blog.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want one i want one

    ReplyDelete
  6. you must be bored. lol! when r you coming over to bake w/ me...my bread just wont rise! if this were 1770s we'd starve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want to be in the drawing, I'm just excited that you've figured out how to upload pictures! :-) Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:12 PM

    hey. i won't stoop as low as Anna and make false comments, but I whole - heartedly agree with Stacy... I love that you can now do pictures! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:15 AM

    Laurel, Please give us the recipe for the perpetual vanilla. I have a number of cooks/bakers on my Christmas list that would love it. I love reading your blog. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Hey Laurel! Been wanting to post something and thought the drawing would be a good excuse. I've loved reading your blog, catching up on your family, and getting a glimpse into your daily life in Statesboro. In fact, I have been inspired to start blogging myself. I'll let you know when I do...oh, my sisters have somehow stumbled upon your blog (not through me...don't know how!) and they love it too!
    Love, Jessica Miglarese

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:11 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see that you had an annonymous comment and I suspect it's the same one I received (as I found your blog by typing in the "phrase"). If so you have my sympathies for wording-woes. :) (By the way, your homemade stuff sounds great!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete