Friday, September 21, 2007

...AND THE WINNER IS...
(this image from flickr.com)
I just held the drawing (thank you, Darcie, for your assistance) and our winner is...Lydia Sweet!! Congrats, Lydia and I hope you enjoy your present. Please email me your new address so I can ship it to you.
Thank you everyone, for reading my little blog and for all the kind words, thoughtful responses, and interesting questions I receive from you. This has become such a fun outlet for me, made even more enjoyable by your participation.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:41 PM

    woo-hoo :) i love free gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i smell a rat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I want a do-over! :) jk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:44 PM

    this may be too late - but you can send it up with my parents either this week-end (nat's wedding) or next week-end (Micah's fall break) to save shipping charges :)

    ReplyDelete